80's Throwback

Seems everywhere I look lately those styles I wore some 20 odd years ago are popping up on mannequins, store displays, ads, my next door neighbor's kid and of course....SL. Not that I mind, I am rather found of the 80's trends. Poofy skirts, Leggings, ballet flats. The blending of textures, the lacy edges atop shimmering fabric. And -of course- the BIG hair. It's all so very underground music scene campy ya know?

Fab. Pony  seems to really be hitting the mark, producing vinatge clothing with a twist to fit this niche` in game. Her styles are simple yet innovative. They can be worn 'off the rack' or mashed with other designs to create a look that's uniquely you. I choose to go for a simple off the rack look. Pairing the clingy dress with a pair of chunky ankle boots and minimal accessories. Making it a perfect look for hanging with your girl's to catching an early dinner in a laid back atmosphere with your significant other.
Style card:
Dress - Fab.Pony - Raglan Dress
Boots - Arisaris - Charcoal boot buckles {hunt gift}
Hair - Boon - NMR122 {grp gift}
Bangles - Sigma Jewels - Sani Bangles/Charcoal {hunt gift}
©2010 SLFiend & Fashion Fiend. Powered by Blogger.