Sweeter Than Candy

I came across STC -Sweeter Than Candy- purely by accident. A group I belong to in game happened to be celebrating hitting 15K in members recently, and as part of the celebration, STC sent a cute babydoll dress named Annie paired with matching mimsi flats through in honor of such. And it wasn't untill I looked through my inventory that I happened to find a second babydoll dress from STC. Imagine my delight!


Now forgive me, I can not for the life of me remember how I came across being the proud owner of the lil Betty Blue number, but am I ever grateful! I have tons of cute lil babydoll dresses stashed away in my virtual closet. I tend to save them for my weekends. You know, for when I'm going for that "innocent yet flirty" look.

Babydolls with flats are such an easy choice, ecspecially at the end of the summer season. It doesn't take alot of styling knowhow to flaunt this look with simple hair and accesories, as you can see from the Styling Card that follows. And do be sure to check out STC for yourself and stash a few babydolls in your own closet!


Style Card:
Left Dress -Betty Blue/ Right Dress - Annie both by STC
Hair - Kylie - Truth {both pics}
Earrings - Mini Rose Earrings - Caroline's Jewelry {both pics}
Necklace - Left/Diapop -dp necklace - Right/Rhiamon's Realm - eat me necklace
Bracelets - Right/Sigma - Wood color bangles in avacoda/sea - Left/No bracelets
Shoes- Right/Baby Monkey - STZ Madville Flats - Right/Mimsi Flats {incl. w/dress}
































































































Style Card:
Category:
©2010 SLFiend & Fashion Fiend. Powered by Blogger.