Yeah, sometimes even I get bogged down....

So right off the top, I'm gonna admit it. I have been WAY behind. I have had so many items dropped on me, some of which were first offered at the Summer of Love venue. I am just now getting to publish the pics for some of these designs. Now, not to worry as it isn't a huge snafu, cause luckily? Yeah, you guessed it, you can find these designs in the respective designer's stores. And you can be sure, more items originally aired at the SoL venue, will be showing themselves in upcoming posts.

This breezy, flowing maxi dress first hit SL at the SoL venue. Made by A-Bomb Designs. "Wild-Zero" shown here in blue and green, paired with the "Sydd" Wedges also by A-Bomb. The wedges are -of course- color change, every girl's dream, right?This was a perfect fit for one of my laid back sundays, in world. You can pick up this lil number for 300L now at the mainstore as well as the wedges for 150L.


Style Card:
Dress - A-Bomb - Wild Zero {blue/green}
Shoes - A-Bomb - Sydd Wedges {color change}
Hair - Truth - Mini
Necklace/Earrings - Garage - Rura Set {prev. grp. gift}
Bracelets - Iced - Heart Lock Bracelet {platinum, DSN server gift}
Lashes - By Kay - Pretty
Category:
©2010 SLFiend & Fashion Fiend. Powered by Blogger.